COVID UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN AND SEEING A LIMITED NUMBER OF PATIENTS.
We advise you to call
our office in advance of ANY scheduled appointment to see if changes were made, even if you have been given an appointment since we reopened. The current state of affairs has necessitated a need for fluidity in our schedules.
OUR CHERRY HILL OFFICE
WILL BE CLOSING PERMANENTLY ON JUNE 23, 2020.
CURRENT OFFICE PROTOCOL:
1. Only the patient is allowed in the office unless physical assistance is required, or the patient has processing issues requiring the asssistance of a caregiver.
2. YOU MUST BE ON TIME
- IF YOU ARE LATE YOU MAY NEED TO RESCHEDULE.
3. WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN THE PARKING LOT, PLEASE CALL US FROM YOUR CAR - DO NOT COME UP!!! WE WILL ADVISE YOU WHEN IT IS OK TO COME UP.
4. YOU MUST WEAR A MASK
COVERING YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES.
5. OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING
6. BECAUSE THE EXAMINATION REQUIRES CLOSE CONTACT BETWEEN DR AND PATIENT, DO NOT TALK TO THE DR WHILE YOU
ARE BEING EXAMINED BY HIM/HER. YOU WILL BE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO TALK ONCE THE DR HAS MOVED 6 FEET AWAY.
7. YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN PRIOR TO BEING SEEN. DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE UNLESS YOU ARE FEELING 100%
8. YOU WILL BE CALLED THE DAY BEFORE
YOUR EXAM SO THAT OUR TECHNICIAN CAN ENTER UPDATED MEDICAL INFORMATION INTO YOUR CHART.
9. PLEASE USE YOUR OWN RESTROOM PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. OUR RESTROOM WILL BE AVAILABLE IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY.
10. Due to the very limited
number of appointments available, if you no show we will be imposing a no show fee. Please call to cancel/reschedule with reasonable notice so that we may offer your spot to someone else.
The Wills Surgery Center
is now open and Dr. Bannett is operating. Space is limited. New surgical rules regarding COVID-19 will be forthcomiing. Contact Sue for more information. 856-853-5554
We appreciate your patience and understanding
as we navigate this challenging transition back to work.