COVID UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN AND SEEING PATIENTS.
We advise you to call our office in advance of ANY scheduled appointment to see if changes were made, even if you have been given an appointment
since we reopened. The current state of affairs has necessitated a need for fluidity in our schedules.
OUR CHERRY HILL OFFICE CLOSED PERMANENTLY ON JUNE 23, 2020. WE CONTINUE TO SEE PATIENTS IN OUR WOODBURY OFFICE!
CURRENT OFFICE PROTOCOL:
1. Only the patient is
allowed in the office unless physical assistance is required, or the patient has processing issues requiring the asssistance of a caregiver.
2. YOU MUST BE ON TIME - IF YOU ARE LATE YOU MAY NEED TO RESCHEDULE.
3. WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN
THE PARKING LOT, PLEASE CALL US FROM YOUR CAR - DO NOT COME UP!!! WE WILL ADVISE YOU WHEN IT IS OK TO COME UP.
4. YOU MUST WEAR A MASK COVERING YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES.
5. OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING
6. BECAUSE THE EXAMINATION
REQUIRES CLOSE CONTACT BETWEEN DR AND PATIENT, DO NOT TALK TO THE DR WHILE YOU ARE BEING EXAMINED BY HIM/HER. YOU WILL BE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO TALK ONCE THE DR HAS MOVED 6 FEET AWAY.
7. YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL
BE TAKEN PRIOR TO BEING SEEN. DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE UNLESS YOU ARE FEELING 100% WELL!
8. YOU WILL BE CALLED THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EXAM SO THAT OUR TECHNICIAN CAN ENTER UPDATED MEDICAL INFORMATION INTO YOUR CHART.
9. PLEASE USE YOUR OWN RESTROOM PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR YOUR
APPOINTMENT. OUR RESTROOM WILL BE AVAILABLE IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY.
10. Due to the very limited number of appointments available, if you no show we will be imposing a no show fee. Please call to cancel/reschedule with reasonable notice
so that we may offer your spot to someone else.
The Wills Surgery Center is now open and Dr. Bannett is operating. Space is limited. New surgical rules regarding COVID-19 will be forthcomiing. Contact Sue for more information.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this challenging transition back to work.